Those are great pics, Melanie. I love the one of Brody sticking his butt out when he was walking and the one of your Dad giving him a kiss. So precious. Where did you take them at? Be thankful Makena takes good pics. Maybe girls are more compliant at that age. E can't sit still long enough or look long enough and smile. I take what I can get. ha!! What great pics for your parents to have. WOW!!!
Gorgeous pictures! I can't wait to have our personal photographer here in July so we can get some quality pics:) I can't believe Brody is such a "big kid" now. Wasn't it just yesterday that he was a scrunchy little newborn?!! And that big girl with him... where are our babies?!! Give them both a big kiss from Auntie!
Hi Melanie! I found a link to your blog in my email and thought I would drop by to say hello. Makena and Brody are absolutely adorable!!Hope all is well with you! Your cousin, Jenny
4 comments:
Those are great pics, Melanie. I love the one of Brody sticking his butt out when he was walking and the one of your Dad giving him a kiss. So precious. Where did you take them at? Be thankful Makena takes good pics. Maybe girls are more compliant at that age. E can't sit still long enough or look long enough and smile. I take what I can get. ha!! What great pics for your parents to have. WOW!!!
Gorgeous pictures! I can't wait to have our personal photographer here in July so we can get some quality pics:) I can't believe Brody is such a "big kid" now. Wasn't it just yesterday that he was a scrunchy little newborn?!!
And that big girl with him... where are our babies?!! Give them both a big kiss from Auntie!
Hi Melanie! I found a link to your blog in my email and thought I would drop by to say hello. Makena and Brody are absolutely adorable!!Hope all is well with you!
Your cousin, Jenny
Wow! What a beautiful job you did! They all were full of love and smiles, a true happy family for sure! What a blessing!
Post a Comment