We were married 5 years ago today in HB! Time has flown by so quickly! We celebrated with a trip up the coast to see Hearst Castle, Monterey, and the Napa Valley last weekend. It was so beautiful and amazing to see the gorgeous hills, coastline, mountains,and lakes in central and northern CA. Ryan and I had so much fun! If you ever get the chance, drive up the coast. It is so worth it!
3 comments:
wow. 5 yrs. I can remember when you were newly married...WOW!!!! How time flies. I am so happy you got to get away for a few days and enjoy being a couple.
Happy Anniversary! I cannot believe it has been 5 years! Sounds like you had a great celebration, beautiful too.
Happy Anniversary! I can't wait to see more pictures. It sounds so beautiful. The kids loved the castly pics. We love you both!!!
Post a Comment