Wednesday, April 30, 2008

GOT IT!

Well, apparently cutestblogontheblock has changed its format so when I went to fix my background it just messed everything up. So, after searching, I went to a friend's blog and used a new type of background. Yea! I now have to fix the sites and bible verse part but it is way better than before. ATTN Melissa, Lori D, Mina, Liz, Katrina, Heidi, and MaryKay, I would like to put you on my link so people can access your blog from mine. Please email me and let me know or just comment below if you do not want to be added. That is totally fine!! :)
NEW THING:
I have decided to teach Makena and myself a new bible verse each week which we will memorize. I will try to post it! I am giving her stickers if she learns it in a week. Let's see how long we can go!!

5 comments:

Jon and Melissa said...

Sure add me. If I was as savvy as you I could do the same and do a diff backround too.

Ryan and Melanie said...

Thanks! How's Tenn?

Jon and Melissa said...

Warming up. We were playing outside all day today. We had a ball. I love spring.

Lori said...

Sure add me too. I love the Bible Verse idea. You will be buying many stickers because she will do great! A & B love to memorize.

I love your new blog layout.

Heidi said...

You can add me too! Although, my blog is lame... I'm trying though :-)