Wednesday, April 02, 2008
Yuck!
I got so sick last night! Ryan was away overnight at a work thing so my sister Lori made me call me mom and ask her to bring me some sick things. I wasn't going to, but I did b/c I knew the Lori would call me to make sure. So I called and she and Ang brought me crackers and Vernons. My mom stayed the night which was awesome because I was sooooo sick! UGH! I HATE being sick. This morning, Ryan came home way early b/c he was worried. I ended up feeling better as the day went on so I am pretty sure I should be ok tomorrow! This is good as B's b-day party is Saturday and I have things to do to get ready. Apparently, this weekend is a super busy weekend b/c about half of the people invited are attending. That is ok because we will have fun celebrating with the ones who are there! :) So my craigslist has had two inquires! Yea! I am really hoping to sell it before the 24th. I think that I may have some more items to sell later. We'll see how this goes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope you feel better. How blessed you are to have a great caring and loving family. I know the party will be a hit!
Have a good weekend:)
Post a Comment