Today is the party for B's first b-day! I will post all about it tonight! (ONe issue: he has a cold...ugh and isn't sleeping well b/c of it! Let's pray he naps well this morning!!
Your kids are getting so big! They are adorable! Happy birthday Brody! I cannot believe he is 1! My back is SO much better--you are so sweet to ask. Thanks. That will be fun if you come into town when Marji's baby is born. I keep trying to get her to setup a blog. No success yet. I love the life verses you chose for M and B. They are beautiful. Please tell Angela I said "Hi". I hope you are feeling better. Take care, Liz
1 comment:
Hi Melanie,
Your kids are getting so big! They are adorable! Happy birthday Brody! I cannot believe he is 1!
My back is SO much better--you are so sweet to ask. Thanks.
That will be fun if you come into town when Marji's baby is born. I keep trying to get her to setup a blog. No success yet.
I love the life verses you chose for M and B. They are beautiful.
Please tell Angela I said "Hi".
I hope you are feeling better.
Take care,
Liz
Post a Comment