Saturday, March 29, 2008

Click to play The Beach with Friends
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!

4 comments:

Jon and Melissa said...

How fun...I love SB. Al lthese posts w/ beautiful weather is making me mad as it was turning spring then now it is all cold and rainy. I want nice weather.

breitx4 said...

Wow! Who gave you the idea for such a neat design?!! Was it your genius sister? :) I LOVED it! And I am joining Melissa in getting a bit bitter about all the gorgeous weather. BUT I bet no one else wore snowpants on Easter like my kids did! XOXO

breitx4 said...

P.S. I WANT that camera!

Ryan and Melanie said...

HI Girls! Yes, the genius was you, Lori! I loved Dad's and copied. :) You two need to hop on the next plane and come to the sunshine. :) Although, I do wish that it would rain at night for the next two days so the hills would turn green again; they are already brown.