Tuesday, September 26, 2006

what a week!






Hi! It is me. . . Makena Bee! I have had a very busy past 7 days because my Mimi (Grammi) is visiting from Michigan. She flew in last Tuesday and leaves tomorrow. I have loved having her here because she adores me, spoils me, and sings to me all the time. On Thursday, I spent the day at Disney with Mimi, Auntie, and Mama. My favorite ride is It's a Small World and I know most of the words to the song. I decided to be brave and rode my first rollercoaster with my Auntie. (ok, I actually shouldn't have ridden it but the lady let me on the ride even though I was short.) It was too scary for me but I kept up a brave face. I saw lots of characters: Sleeping Beauty, Pluto, Minnie Mouse, Alice in Wonderland, Cinderella, and more. It was a blast! Pirates of the Carribean wasn't scary for me, infact, I fell asleep for a short nap in Mommy's arms. Well, I am going to have Mommy post some pictures of my fun time with Mimi. Hugs to you all!

3 comments:

Lori said...

wish we were there! that looks like fun. i love her smile!

Ryan and Melanie said...

THanks! I wish you were here too!!!!

breitx4 said...

YOU are such a big girl! I can't wait to ride the rides with you. Now that you are an expert you can show Nicholas and Savannah the best rides to go on! We love you!