Monday, September 18, 2006
Ta-Da!!!
Well she has done wonderfully sleeping in her bed! Infact the only difference is that she only took an hour and 45 minute nap verses 2 1/2 hours. We'll work on that today! I talked to a friend last night who was giving me the news on his 5 week old baby boy. (mike to all of my MI friends) He told me how little Owen was a great baby and sleeping well and how his wife had been 2 lbs under her prepregnacy weight 2 weeks after he was born. (Are you serious?? That is great for her but so unfair for people like me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had to wait until I was done nursing to get back to my weight and that was over 16 months!!!!!!!!!!!) Ok, back to makena. . .well that is actually all for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
nursing makes you hold some fat supply for the milkies!! at least that is what i told myself. good for you though!! she will benefit with her IQ!
Not everyone can be as voluptuous as those with "Helmer Booties." :) You look fabulous with your tummy and didn't I see you with a bikini one recently?????
Congrats to Mike! Send a pic if you have one.
Post a Comment