Tuesday, September 26, 2006
My Vacation
Time has flown by and my vacation is slowly coming to an end!! I have had a wonderful vacation! My mom came to visit and I went to Disney three times. My work partner Lisa and I took our kids to the beach for a fun day! She is total CA girl and went in the water with the kids. I was a wimp and freezing! :) But it was great to hang out with her! I had a run -in with a weirdo in the park and of course, being a Helmer, I "got into it" with this guy. That is another story which I do not feel like getting into. Today I went to this wonderful park in Yorba Linda with Kena and my mom. They have great playground equipment there and lots of huge trees. When we were there, we walked over to the "lakes" and saw lots of ducks and geese. The geese were very aggressive and I had to use my stroller as a shield!!! It was funny! Well, as I head back to work I will write more later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy belated Birthday Ryan! Hope you celebrated well!
Mel, I have to know where your friend got that personalized apron! SO cute!
We miss you all!
C
ohh my.. i have to know about the weirdo guy. ohh and geese aka the protected bird that if it were not.. would be called the "dkb" drop kick bird! haa my kids have been bitten! good thing you had your stroller!
Post a Comment