
We dropped my mom off at the airport about an hour ago and I put Dubs down for a late nap. After fussing for a little she is quiet. . . sleeping?? We'll see! I had so much fun with my mom. She taught me how to make homemade chicken rice soup and roast. (I am not good at those things!) She planted fall flowers in my yard. She just has the magic touch with gardening. This morning (uh-oh!! I hear her making noise?? ) I went to Muscial Munchkins with Makena and I chatted with my friend Katherine about going Apple Picking next weekend. Yummmmmmm I can almost taste the delicious cider and apples. I am craving a donut!! (And she has come out of her room. . . nomore sleepies for her.) Well I need to go spend time with Makena before small group tonight!
3 comments:
looks yummy. it is sad that moms always know these things. i feel like i will never amount to my mom as far as cooking goes. when did we become the one who was supposed to know everything? heehee
Makena is such a cutie. Why is naptime such a wrestling match with kids? I promise you, if you tuck me in, I'll go straight to sleep!
Have fun with the apples--what a perfect outing for Fall. Makena will love it.
Hi my friend! I am such the early to bed right now. . . but good news, I feel great!
Post a Comment