Adorable!!! That is a framer. I can see it on a mantle b & w....
Ahh! I do have b and w on my mantle!!!You are so smart! I think I am going to do that and zoom it in more. :) See you soon!!!
This is so precious! Love Brody! He is so stinkin' cute!
He talked about your son today! He looks for you three everytime we are there!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Adorable!!! That is a framer. I can see it on a mantle b & w....
Ahh! I do have b and w on my mantle!!!You are so smart! I think I am going to do that and zoom it in more. :) See you soon!!!
This is so precious! Love Brody! He is so stinkin' cute!
He talked about your son today! He looks for you three everytime we are there!
Post a Comment