Monday, February 09, 2009

It's raining, It's pouring...

and I am supposed to go to the big D with three girlfriends for a friends birthday...bummer...I am praying that the rain stops so we can go and have a great time! Although, the reality is that no matter what happens we will have a blast because we always do!!! :)

UPDATE: We had a fantastic time! I have been so blessed to have great friends in my life. We rode the adult rides that I can't go on with my kids or at least Brodes. We watched Fantasmic and talked for hours. I think that because we do not all work together anymore and therefore do not see each other frequently, we truly cherish our time together. I will post some pictures later! Thanks girls!!!



1 comment:

Katherine and Richard said...

Thanks for making my birthday so much fun! It was a great night!