Tuesday, December 09, 2008

New background

Makena choose this background! Enjoy!

4 comments:

Ryan and Melanie said...

Thanks!

The Guerreros said...

Ryan and Mel...I found your blog address from years ago and thought I'd send a hello your way, it's been a long time. The kids are so big. Feel free to take a look at our family at www.beautiful-surprise.blogspot.com. Our son is almost 2 months old now and growing so fast. Have a Merry Christmas! Michelle and Ricardo

The Guerreros said...

We received your comment and thanks for the compliments. We're enjoying our little man a great deal...he's such a blessing. Feel free to take a look anytime. We post new stuff all the time. You can email me anytime as well. Michelle and family

Jon and Melissa said...

hey mel, I can't post a comment on you chritmas card post. Those pics are adorable esp. the last w/ Makena posing....I have had that happen when I have sent to sam's club w/ formatting. Very frustrating.