Tuesday, December 09, 2008
A Christmas Joy!
What a great morning I had!! My friends Melissa and Mina came over with their kids for a playdate! We chatted while the kids played and just had a great time! I am so lucky to have such great friends in my life. After they left, I had a picnic with the kids. Now, I do not usually let my kids eat in the family room because of the mess. (my kids are messy eaters) But today, I let my OCD go and set up two beach towels, the little picnic table, and we ate lunch while watching the Disney Christmas Songs DVD. Whew! How crazy am I? :) Thanks to my sister Lori for this idea...I taught M how to make snowflakes. She loved it. I discovered that it was earlier for her to cut out white coffee filters than paper because paper is too thick for the child scissors. Now, I am off to work on my laptop! It has been a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like a great day!
Post a Comment