Saturday, August 02, 2008

Wonder Time

We are having a great time on vacation! I have taken so many pictures and can't wait to edit them and post them. The kids have enjoyed having friends and cousins to play with everyday! We missed the earthquake but my friend was at our house watering when it hit! I was told that it was so surreal by my friends and sister who were in it. Whoa!

3 comments:

Jon and Melissa said...

I wondered where you were. No posts in like 3 weeks. I was like that had to have had gone somewhere. Did you go to MI and Indy?

Krazy Armstrong K's! said...

SO glad your having fun! And that you missed the earthquake! It wasnt fun! Once you get settled cal me! Kaitlyn has been asking when your getting back from vacation because she wants to play w/.... im so afraid im going to spell her name wring but im going to take a stab at it.... Makena.
Safe trip home and see you all soon!

Ryan and Melanie said...

HI Ladies!! M, I emailed you this week; did you get it? If not, please email me again b/c I must have the wrong one. :) Thanks! Yes, we did/are on the In/MI circuit. It's great! K, I will call you! How was your trip?