A friend, Katherine, had a tutu made for her little girl for her daughter's birthday party. This tutu was just gorgeous! M loves dressing up so I decided to make one for her for her 4th b-day next week. My sister Lori and I looked up how to make one and found out that it is so easy. So we both set off to make them for our girls. :) Katherine let me borrow her daughter's so I had one to model off which helped me greatly. I am thinking I am finished but may add more things to it later. I think M will enjoy playing with it! I am going to find some dress up shoes to go with it and wrap it in a fancy box. :) I think she'll be a poofy princess in it!
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Tutu
A friend, Katherine, had a tutu made for her little girl for her daughter's birthday party. This tutu was just gorgeous! M loves dressing up so I decided to make one for her for her 4th b-day next week. My sister Lori and I looked up how to make one and found out that it is so easy. So we both set off to make them for our girls. :) Katherine let me borrow her daughter's so I had one to model off which helped me greatly. I am thinking I am finished but may add more things to it later. I think M will enjoy playing with it! I am going to find some dress up shoes to go with it and wrap it in a fancy box. :) I think she'll be a poofy princess in it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
check out this link Melanie...
http://www.skiptomylou.org/2008/08/14/bloggy-book-and-craft-a-thon/
ok, i didnt read your post before commenting! lol im so glad you did it! I cant wait to see it! Give me a call or email sometime soon!
M is going to be a ballerina for H-ween and I want to make her a tutu. Where did you get the directions?
I just googled them and then read a bunch of different ones to figure it out. It is really easy! I did not follow any specific website. Have fun!!
I made mine today! Thanks for the idea to steal! lol
Post a Comment