Thursday, August 14, 2008

A letter from Brody




To Anyone Who Is Not My Mama, Dada, Or Sissy:
Why do you insist on talking to me? Why do you catch my eye when I am peeking at you? Why do you smile at me sweetly? Why can't you just ignore me when I am anywhere in the world? Why can't I just wear a cloak that makes me invisible so no one will try to talk to me or make me smile? I am just so upset that I have to scream at the top of my lungs and try to climb up my Mama... no matter where I am. I recently tried to escape the shopping cart seat when an employee smiled at me and said, "Hi Cutie." I almost fell out of the cart because my mama was two inches away. Why is the world so cruel?
Love,
Brody

a note from brody's mama....when will this "stage" end...it has been going on for a year...i am so embarassed by this screaming...please God...help....

3 comments:

Krazy Armstrong K's! said...

This too shall pass!

Lori said...

He just loves you so much. He may not recognize himself as seperate from you or big sis. He will start to cope as he learns he is a seperate being.

What a sweet, loving post from you. I will pray for him to have peace with the people of this world.

He is too cute, even with those tears I could eat him up!

Ryan and Melanie said...

A big Thank You to both of you! All of my friends and our family totally cracked up at this post b/c it represents B. Good news: he stayed in the church nursery today for a long time...yea!