WoW! You guys have been busy! Many changes, fun adventure and memory making. You have an adorable family!!!
I loved the Birthday Photos. I cannot believe she is four! She is beautiful like her mother! Speaking of, does anyone in your family age? You all stay beautiful youthful looking. Must be good DNA!
Hi Melanie! Such a cute slide show for Makena's birthday! Your mom mentioned you were out for a fun visit to MI a few weeks ago and will return in Sept. Maybe in time for some donuts and cider (I love MI donuts and cider in the fall!) :-) your cousin Lisa
4 comments:
She looks like she had a ball!! She is beaming with smiles. do you have season passes to DL?
WoW! You guys have been busy! Many changes, fun adventure and memory making. You have an adorable family!!!
I loved the Birthday Photos. I cannot believe she is four! She is beautiful like her mother! Speaking of, does anyone in your family age? You all stay beautiful youthful looking. Must be good DNA!
WOW, looks like she had an AMAZING Time! What great memories she will have from this birthday! Happy Birthday Makena!!!!!
Hi Melanie! Such a cute slide show for Makena's birthday! Your mom mentioned you were out for a fun visit to MI a few weeks ago and will return in Sept. Maybe in time for some donuts and cider (I love MI donuts and cider in the fall!) :-) your cousin Lisa
Post a Comment