Community garage sale= lots of selling and $$$
That's what I had thought but alas I did not rake in the dough like I thought I would. My driveway was filled with tons of things from our house, my sister's house, and my friend's house. We all made about 50 dollars so it wasn't a total loss but certain things that we all thought would go in an instant were taken to Goodwill instead and the random things sold. Now, I expected people to bargain down things but from 50 cents to a quarter??? Or instead of paying 75 cents for a pair of shorts, how about four pairs for a dollar? HUH??? I had to be firm on some things because these people were cheap-o's!!! I am going to post some things on Craigslist that did not sell but are too good to be given away and I am going to try to find a resale shop for some baby things. Unfortunatly, the closest resale shops have gone out of business which means I'll have to drive farther to sell them. Oh well! I must say that instead of spending money, I earned some which makes it worth it!
2 comments:
Sorry to hear the sale was not as you hoped. I hope you manage to sell some more on CL. We might do our Garage sale, we shall see.
Cannot believe B is walking already!
Hey, do people bargain on CL or are they just like that out here?
Post a Comment