Sunday, April 13, 2008

Calling all friends!! It's a pool party day!

Grab your booty suits* (bathing suit) and zucchinis* (bikini)...It's goona be hot one today! High of 98!! WHEW! Yesterday the kids and I headed to my sister's pool with my parents. Playing the water and "swimming" was so much fun for Makena. She is a little fish. I think that we really need to start her in swim lessons. Our neighbor got Brody a cool bathing suit thing that looks like a wet suit and blocks the sun. He was so adorable in it! I will have to take a picture and post it of my two bathing beauties. (Can you call a boy that?) B wasn't too fond of the water at first but he sure liked floating in his raft with his head resting on Mimi's arms after a few minutes. It feels like summertime and I can't help but sing the Will Smith song.."Summer, summer, summertime...ooohhh summertime..." Well I am off to turn on the sprinklers so my flowers and grass survive the heat! Then it is off to our church!!! Have a great Sunday!
**(Makena used to call her bathing suit a booty suit and now calls her bikini a zucchini.)

No comments: