Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Oh What a Night...

Ahhh sleep! It finally came! Dubbies slept from 9-3 and only woke up b/c she was in such a deep sleep that she had an accident. No wheezing sore throat, or coughing to keep her up. THe DR put on her the breathing treatments every four hours and gave me meds at night which so helped! I also used Vicks on her and in the humidifier which I am huge believer in! Soooo we are off to the beach and to play in the ocean. (well dip our toes in :) ) Tomorrow is the big D with L, T, N, and S. Yea!!!! NOW, we are praying that B does not get what she had. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Jon and Melissa said...

is she coughing if so? Put vicks in her feet w/ socks. It helps with the cough I swear.