Monday, February 11, 2008
M update
Whew! It has been a rough few nights for us. Last night was really bad and we had to give her a breathing treatment in the middle of the night. I don't think I slept more than a hour at a time last night and was awoken constantly. UGH! Apparently this is just a cold that has to run its course and seems to have taken over SoCal. Grrr....Ryan called the dr office and we are waiting for a call back. However, she was very happy and surprised to see her cousins at the front door yesterday. They played together all day long but we haven't seen them yet today. She is so afraid that she will miss them that she doesn't want to take a nap. I keep assuring her that she will see them so I think she may finally be asleep. Speaking of sleep, I am going to try to take a nap myself... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment