This morning Brody woke up before the rest of us. After his milk, it was just mommy and Brody time. We played for a while and then I turned on the tv for background noise. I was flipping through the channels on guide when I came upon VH1 Classics of the 80s. Of couse, I stopped right there and watched videos of Rick Springfield, Motely Crew, Bon Jovi, Def Leopard, The Boss, and more... Some of these songs were way before my time but most I knew. Bon Jovi had on super tight pants and a ripped shirt with huge hair. It was hilarious! So, good morning to you all and now, take a minute to sing with me-
Ohhhhh she's a little runaway....
OR
I'm on my way, I'm on my way, Home Sweet Home, Tonight, tonight, I'm on my way....
OR
I've done every thing for you, you've done nothing for me...
Bonus points if you can guess the name of the band or song title! :)
2 comments:
So funny! I was at therapy for my back and they were playing Guns 'n' Roses Patience and Cold November Rain. Memories!! oh to go back, just for one day. haa haa.
I hope everyone is feeling better.
Thanks! My littles are doing great! I totally remember watching GNR at the MTV Video Music awards singing Patience. So funny
Post a Comment