Wednesday, November 07, 2007

For the two Lori's

Hey, check this out
http://www.divvies.com
it sells items for food allergy people....

4 comments:

Jon and Melissa said...

does one of your kids have an allergy?

Ryan and Melanie said...

No, just my nephew and niece. Another family friend has children with food allergies too. (ok, I don't think Brody does but I am not sure yet.)

Jon and Melissa said...

I want to put E on a dairy free diet, that I why I asked. I will look a that site for ideas.

Lori said...

Love this place. Nana ordered them for Easter. Chocolate with choc. frosting and they were great! I even had a few cupcakes myself. I just ordered another dozen for the birthday party this Saturday along with the choco chip cookies. Can't wait to taste them (the packaging is adorable too) The girls are soo excited, esp. Abby.