Hi, my name is Melanie.
But you can call me Melanie until I get to know you well and then you can call me Mel.
Never in my life have I gotten a speeding ticket.
When I am nervous my heart beats really fast.
The last song I listened to was down by the bay which is a kids song.
If I were to get married right now, it would be in a place that was filled with my friends and family.
My hair is cut just above my shoulders.
When I was four, I loved to play dolls and house.
Last Christmas we flew to Indy and had a fun time.
I should be getting ready for my brother-in-law to come here.
When I look down I see that it is time for a pedicure.
The happiest recent event was lying on the floor being tickled by my Makena and making Brody laugh.
If I were a character in Friends, I’d be Monica because she's ocd about cleaning. Although my house is not 100% clean all the time but....
By this time next year, I will have been married five years, have a four year old and a one year old.
My current distress is my floor and what is underneath it.
I have a hard time understanding tragic events.
If I won an award, the first person I would tell is my wonderful Ryan.
I want to buy a new rug and curtains.
I plan on visiting Napa with Ryan this Spring when my parents are here but they don't know that yet.
If I could spend the night at any house, it would be my parent's.
The world could do without mean people: terrorist, child abusers, elderly abusers, prediators (sp?).
The most recent thing I bought myself is contact paper to try to do a craft and line a shelf.
The most recent thing that someone else bought for me was dinner.
My middle name is Ruth.
In the morning, I drink coffee with lots of fat-free creamer.
Tomorrow I will be going to church!
Tonight I am going to find out what is under my floor (hopefully).
1 comment:
Cute! I have to have my large mug filled with non-fat creamer too! There is just no talking until mommy has had her coffee! Where did you get the idea for this little post! too cute!
Post a Comment