Thursday, March 01, 2007

where have all the pictures gone?????????????

Our camera battery died and we can't find the charger. Yes, we have LOOKED everywhere and even cleaned out a room and two closets but alas, we will have to order a new one. Today was Makena's last day of parent/tot gymnastics. I videoed some of it and was so proud of her. I am going to brag, brag, brag about her now:
she was very coordinated and the best one in her class. I think this is b/c she was the 2nd oldest though. She absolutly loved her teacher Miss Robin and I too thought highly of her. At the end of class she got a certificate for the class and my eyes filled with tears b/c this is her 1st one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ok, so maybe it is also b/c of the hormones :) ) I did tape it so her daddy could see it tonight. It was a great class and I am so excited that I was able to take it with her. We did not sign up for the next session because it starts right before Brody is due. Maybe we can do it this summer or she just may start gymnastics alone in the fall.
I am going to check out another preschool for her next Tuesday. It is a private, christian one in Corona. I never realized how hard choosing a preschool would be for me. I guess it is because I care sooooo much and know what is coming for her. This is such a busy time at work and at home. I am slowly trying to go through my first grade things to downsize and seperate my things from Lisa's. I am slated for 1st grade again next year, although I will not be there the whole year. I am going to bring home some of my things so the person using my spot does not have to try to work around it. Storage is a problem when you teach year-round. So it is a busy time for us!! (8 weeks and 2 days to go!!!!!!!!! If he comes on his due date. . . )

3 comments:

Jon and Melissa said...

How long due you get off from work? When do you go off track? Post some pics of you being preggie...

Ryan and Melanie said...

I am taking the whole next year off and possible the next 9 years as well. :) It just depends on Ryan's job and when we can move. I go off track April 27 and the baby is due the next day. I will only work until 16th or so. I do not have any pictures of me. I took lots with Makena but zelch with this one. :)

Jon and Melissa said...

9 years! Why not go for 10? Ha. Where are you guys looking to move? Or does it depend on Ryan's job? That is funny. There are more pics of me preggo w/ Makenlee then Easton. I guess b/c we use the camera more with him doing stuff and Jon will snap one of me or me and Easton. Total flip!!!