


"bootysuit" is what Makena calls her bathing suit. She was so excited at the beach today. I went with Linda, Ryan's mom, her friend, and Makena. It was a gorgeous day at the beach. Makena loved the waves and sand. I am now even more excited to go on our family vacation next month. . .actually it is in 18 days! I think that going today made me LOVE CA. . .will we ever leave????
3 comments:
My favorite niece is SO cute in her "booty" suit!
i am laughing at the cuteness!! "bootysuit". you have to remember to print out this entry and save it for her. she will love it someday!
you have all the good weather and good beaches! ummm let me change that (coming from a land locked person) you have beaches and ocean! lucky!!
You are right about the weather. . .it ahs been way tooo hot! But tonight there is a great breeze and it is finally cooling off. It is only 95 not 108. :)
Post a Comment