
These pictures are from Memorial day! I started back to work yesterday and it has me WIPED!!!! I always have trouble adjusting at first. However, my students are soooo smart and ready for 2nd grade. 15 days left of their 1st grade and my 6th year of teaching. We have 2 weeks off between the end/start of school so we are headed to the midwest to see our families and friends. I am eager to get on the plane and go!!!!!
So here is a dubbbies update. . .
She loves swimming and playing in the pool. On Memorial day we spent a couple of hours at the pool and she is little fish! Let's hope it stays. . .she also now asks for her friends. . . b/c she loves to play with them. When we go walking she knows where they live!!! :) Oh yea. . .did I mention that she is a genius??? (gate kid. . . hee hee Lor and Ang) She still loves to read and even "reads" books out loud. She is singing the ABC song and twinkle twinkle plus she loves to do ring around the rosie. When I take her to daycare she just loves seeing the other little kids but she cries when I drop her off . . . it would break my heart if she didn't cry when I come to pick her up b/c she doesn't want to leave!! We do really like and highly value our provider. Anyway, this is just babble and I don't have any new pictures to add...so bye-bye. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment