Thursday, May 25, 2006

WHOA Language

WOW! Kenabee's language has taken off to a whole new level. Ryan's mom has purchased these books and videos called God made Me, God made Animals . . .well when she wants one she says, "God made me?" It is sooo cute. The first time she said it to Ryan, he thougt she was saying,"call Mimi?" (That's my mom.) He cracked up. Well, my break is almost over. :( I have no desire to head back to work. Although I do LOVE my students. . .I LOVED being off. Over the past few months I have meet a lot of cool people in my community (sub for those of you from the midwest). I have tried to walk (4 miles) as much as possible with some of them during the week. It has been fun! Infact, I am about to head out to do my last walk while off track. I head back to work on Tues. but I am booked up until then. :)

No comments: