Saturday, April 29, 2006

we're back. . .



We had a great trip to Maui. . . loved the resort where we stayed. I don't think I have ever stayed at a nicer place!!! We were at the Grand Wailea on Ryan's company $$$ so it was just amazing. One afternoon, Ryan went golfing and I went to the spa. I had a water treatment and massage. . . WOW! I left feeling so relaxed. The highlight was snorking Molokini (sp?). Ryan's work had excursions we could do and we choose this one. We spent a good five hours on the water snorking and boating. I took some water pictures and will post them later. I think I may have even seen a reef shark! :) We did see lots of turtles, yellow tang fish, angel fish, an eel, plus these cute black fish. I loved it! Oh, I tried scuba diving. . .the resort offered free diving lessons in the pool so I went while Ryan was in a meeting. Noone else was there so I had a private lesson! Well, I discovered that my love for snorkling is enough for me b/c being under water that deep just freaked me out!!!! We had a wonderful time but we both missed Makena immensly and were happy to see her early Friday morning!

1 comment:

Lori said...

you guys look soooo happy, relaxed and good looking!!!! glad you had a good trip...sorry to hear the bebe was sick...i hope all is well with her now. sometimes they just chuck for no reason at all. thank god we adults dont...think of that.