Saturday, April 29, 2006
random throwing up.. .
This morning Makena wakes up and I go to get her. She is all smiles from her beautiful crib. I lay her down to change her and she says, "juice." (We give her Kid OJ every morning b/c it has calcium in it and vitamins and she refuses to drink milk.) Anyway. . . I change her and then she gets the LOOK on her face and makes a noise. I run to the bathroom with her and . . .up comes something. Well, she is then fine and does not have a fever so we go a wedding and our baby-sitter watches her. Now jump forward hours later. . . we are out biking and stop to see some friends. Makena runs around with her friends for a bit and then doesn't want to leave. She cries the whole way back. . .(5 minutes) and when we take her out of the bike trailer. . .up comes snack. I clean her up and she is fine again so we play and do whatever. . .eat dinner. . .and watch Baby Einstein. . .then she throws up AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok-does she have a tummy virus??????? I check on the dr sears website and realize there is nothing I can do that I don't already know. . .I sure hope that she sleeps through the night and doesn't get sick! BLAH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment