Thursday, August 12, 2010

Summer fun in Palm Desert



We took a little family vacation in Palm Desert that was attached to a work retreat for me.  My MIL came with us which really helped us out a lot.  Ryan played major fun-time daddy with kids when I was at work functions.  He took the kids swimming and to the movies!  We all went to the ariel tram in Palm Springs and hiked all around with Makena, Brody, and Brinley.  The view was stunning!  We also went to the Children's Museum one morning.   They have a car that can be painted, pully chairs, ropes, vet center, pizza parlor, and lots more!  Makena and Brody had a great time there!  I must admit that the highlights of the trip was the waterslide and tie-dying t-shirts for the kids.  I was very thankful to have the chance to go to Palm Desert and take my family!

No comments: