Saturday, August 28, 2010

School Lunches

I am big believer making Makena's school lunch and having her buy only occasionally.  I have found that she is not really eating her lunch or snacks though.  I know how important it is for her to have the nutrition and energy to "do" school so this is a problem!  In the Costco magazine this month, there are some good recipes that I am going to try and I am going to make some healthy muffins to pack.   I will also be combing the web to find good ideas that are quick and easy to make and yummy.  A girl I know, Amanda, has started a blog about yummy, easy recipes so check it out:
http://simpleeasyanddelicious.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Frugalissa Finds said...

check out my back to school posts. Some are on B-fast and lunch.

Frugalissa Finds said...

Guess it would help to include the link...DUH!!!
http://www.frugalissafinds.com/search/label/Back%20to%20School