Friday, May 28, 2010

I'm 4 Months Old


Brinley is 4 months old now! She loves to coo and will smile at anyone, especially children.  Her fingers and fists are her favorite things to suck on with blankets coming in a close second.  She now falls asleep on her own for the most part. (Yea!)  Brinley weighs 16 lbs and is 24 inches long!  She is growing so fast!

3 comments:

Marji said...

Brinley's eyes Smile! She is so sweet I wish I could see her!!! It's killing me! I also loved the pics from Mother's day too - you have a beautiful family Mel. Hey do you skype? We could skype with the kids - they would love it :)

breitx4 said...

SO, so, so beautiful! I can't wait to see the photo shoot in real life! LOVE that you used the ticket idea. You have to let me know how it worked! XOXO

Ryan and Melanie said...

Hi Lb!! I have wanted to Skype but I know nothing about it. I'll call you and we can chat! Then you can tell me about it. :)