Friday, February 26, 2010

P.R.O. Awards

On Friday morning, Makena received her first award from school.  She was given the P.R.O. reward which stands for People Respecting Others.  We are so PROUD of our MakenaBee!!!!  It was a suprise for her!!!  Ryan, Brody, Brinley, and I took her to school and then waited by the outdoor stage for the assembly to begin.  This school is so neat because they have an actual mascot named Harvey who comes out for all school assemblies.  I loved it!  All the kids chanted, "Harvey! Harvey! Harvey!"  When Makena's name was called, she was so excited!  Of course I was picture happy and took so many pictures!!!  Here are a few!
Yes, the little girl standing next to her is Dani, Makena's really good friend.  Their teacher gave them both the award because she did not want any hurt feelings.  (Very smart of their teacher!!!!)

No comments: