Brinley Elle arrived Sunday moring at 2:19 a.m. We are thrilled to have our little one here. She weighs 6 lbs 14 oz and has a full head of dark brown hair.
YEAH!! love the hair too. She has more the Ryan, HA!! Post the birth story or email. Love to hear details. I just love her name...That is one COOL name..
Oh little Brinley you are soooo sweet and precious!!!! Look at all that hair! I can't wait to hear all about you. Mel - I hope you recover well and feel back on your feet soon.
Thanks for posting the picks - I have been dying to see her!! M
6 comments:
She is so beautiful!!!!! Congratulations!
YEAH!! love the hair too. She has more the Ryan, HA!! Post the birth story or email. Love to hear details. I just love her name...That is one COOL name..
Brinley is beautiful just like her mama! Congratulations to you all! Love you ♥
Oh little Brinley you are soooo sweet and precious!!!! Look at all that hair! I can't wait to hear all about you. Mel - I hope you recover well and feel back on your feet soon.
Thanks for posting the picks - I have been dying to see her!!
M
FINALLY!!!! You are beautiful, Brinley! Your Auntie can't wait to hold you and tell you all the secrets about when your mommy was little:)
She's beautiful!! Congratulations, you guys!
Post a Comment