Monday, January 04, 2010

Red Glasses and Patch Therapy

Ok, so I broke Makena's lavendar glasses frame when I went to clean them...yep, it was right before Christmas and luckly her eye doctor had the same frames in red that are on loan to us. It was very cute and matched a lot for Christmas! Her new frames should be here soon though. :)
Now for the update on Patch Therapy...
I finally took her to see an opthamologist today and he said that she should not be patching, because it won't help her condition. He also gave her a new presciption so once her new glasses come in, I will take her to get new lenses. (This will be out of pocket most likely because it hasn't been a year since she got her last pair.)
We will gladly pay as we just want her to have successful vision! :)
Sooooo....that is it!

No comments: