Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 5


On our first full day at home, we discovered that Brinley likes to sit in the swing and sleep.  She doesn't actually swing yet.  This was also the day we discovered that I had a bad infection and had to go back to the DR by the hospital and we had to take B to her DR to have her checked out.  Plus it was raining so bad!!!!  I just couldn't wait to get home and just be.

1 comment:

Marji said...

Oh LB she is beautiful! I love the dark hair and so much of it. She looks very content in her little swing. And Brody and Makena were so sweet in the pictures - I bet they were really excited.
I hope you are feeling better - that stinks you got that infection. Take it easy and take your time healing.
Thanks for posting the pictures and I hope you all have a quiet little week together as a family.
M