
The first big rain in two years happened yesterday and it was great! The kids splashed in the puddles with their rainboots and got soaked. The boots were filled with water when they took them off so I had to dump them out on the front porch. It was a wonderful, cozy day.
Fast forward to today....
Makena and I walked into the playroom and she said, "Mommy, why is the carpet all wet?" I checked it out and much to my frusturation realized that all of the wonderful rain leaked into my garage/playroom thru the flower bed. This has happened before but we replaced the garage floor and added some cement outside hoping to have solved the issue. So I called Ryan at work and let him know that we needed gutters. Ahhhh, gotta love spending more money on our little house that we are outgrowing. :)
UPDATE:
It really wasn't leaking into the playroom/garage, it was our water softener that malfunctioned! Yea! This is a good thing because it means that our new cement floor worked. :)
Here are the pictures from the rain day!
Fast forward to today....
Makena and I walked into the playroom and she said, "Mommy, why is the carpet all wet?" I checked it out and much to my frusturation realized that all of the wonderful rain leaked into my garage/playroom thru the flower bed. This has happened before but we replaced the garage floor and added some cement outside hoping to have solved the issue. So I called Ryan at work and let him know that we needed gutters. Ahhhh, gotta love spending more money on our little house that we are outgrowing. :)
UPDATE:
It really wasn't leaking into the playroom/garage, it was our water softener that malfunctioned! Yea! This is a good thing because it means that our new cement floor worked. :)
Here are the pictures from the rain day!
No comments:
Post a Comment