We are having two dress up activities this year. One in CA and one in MI! Brody was a Colts football player for the party last weekend. He loved it!!
Makena was a Colts cheerleader. She has been playing in her
cheerleading outfit so much since we got it. We watched a
cheerleading show on TV and she saw how some of the girls wear their hair down so she wanted it like that instead of a ponytail. She has lots of ideas about her hair! For the MI Halloween, Brody will be a firefighter and
Makena will be a cheerleader again. Enjoy!
2 comments:
Thks for idea for next yr..Jon will flip out when I tell them the kids will be Packers Cheerleader and football players. We were going to keep w/ the disney theme but I am running out of boy/girl ideas that are not lame for E. He is not of an age where dressing up is the prince is cool, ya know.
Ok - I remember when Makena looked just like Ryan as a baby. These pictures she looks just like a mini Mel cheerleading! So sweet! Can't wait to see you guys!!!
Post a Comment