HI! It's me, Brody! I like to watch my Daddy get ready for work in the morning and discovered that I too could use the beard trimmers. I used it one time and made a new 'do. Then I used the trimmers again and made an even better 'do! I was
rockin'! Only my mommy and daddy did not think too much of my new hair do
soooo....


Daddy buzzed my hair with his clippers. It was rough. I cried a lot and got really hot and itchy. It just didn't turn out well.

Can you see the great scalp job near the front? That was my doing! I was very proud of it!! My mommy was
embarrassed for me because I now looked even worse! Never fear, Mom! Miss Ginny fixed it!

Miss Ginny had to shave my head super close so that people wouldn't be able to tell that I made myself bald in one spot. Hey, at least it'll grow out by Christmas and we can save $$ on the haircuts I won't need!
7 comments:
Well, you did say it has been hot...Now his lil head won't sweat so much...HA!!
BTW I love all the words Makena is learning...Yeah for school, so fun!! I feel ya. We have yet to quite qexpereince that exactly but I am sure it will come...
Thanks friend!!! I still can't believe our babies are in school. :)
Oh my gosh!!! I don't want to say I told you so but I knew the little rascal would go after that clipper again if it wasn't put away where he couldn't reach it. All that beautiful hair gone...but it will grow back. Hair grows fast and he'll be cooler on those hot days.
Brody is adorable no matter what! Love you Brody! I know you already figured out what he'll be for Halloween, but he'd make a cute Charlie Brown!
Obviously he was trying to cut a design onto his head - a sign of giftedness! Ha! (You are gorgeous even with an 1/8 of a mm. of hair, Brody!)
Maybe he was trying to do the Nike swoosh or be like Vanilla Ice!!! Hee hee!!
Post a Comment