Our third little Shepherd is due to arrive to January! We are thrilled and very excited to meet him or her. This pregnancy has not gone at all according to our plan. In fact, it has been rather rough in comparison to the other two. I experienced the threat of a miscarriage twice and I have been feeling so sick at night and randomly during the day. It honestly makes taking care of M and B hard at times. I have to "take it easy" still...whatever that means! Ok, apparently I am supposed to be resting whenever possible and not even briskly walking. Strolling is even off limits at times. This is very, very, very hard for me. But the coolest thing is that we have had about six ultrasounds from 7 weeks on and have seen first hand the shape of our little one change as she/he grows and develops!!!
You are probably wondering how B and M took the news and how they found out! Well, I had to go in for an ultrasound after a night of heavy bleeding. (I have to admit that I fully did not expect the baby to still be there.) Ryan and the kids were in the waiting room and I went into the ultrasound room alone. The technician put the wand on me and BAM! There was our baby with its super strong heartbeat!!!! I was so thrilled. I asked her if I could bring in my family and she joyfully said of course and went to get them. When Ryan and the kids walked in, the baby was on the screen moving around and we told them that we were going to have a baby and that was it. M was so happy and excited!!!! B was..well at two, he didn't really get it. (He does talk about the baby now.) So M and B get to go the DR and see the baby on the screen or hear the heartbeat. They think that's pretty cool. M likes to put her head to my belly and tell me she hears to heartbeat. It's very cute! B now notices all the babies around him and will point them out.
We are 15 weeks today and could use some prayers! First, that baby grows and develops safely. Second, that the tear in the placenta will continue to heal. (Once it is healed I can walk/exercise which will help with my energy!) Third, that the morning sickness ends. Thanks so much! (And yes, this is the reason I haven't posted in almost two months!!!)
3 comments:
Congrats and I will be in prayer for your little one...BTW Happy 32nd b-day too...What a lady going to Sea world on your b-day for the kids....So will you find out what you are having?? Sept. is when you can find out rt? what is your due date?
Dad and I are very excited about baby Shepherd #3 and can't wait to see all of you again this month. I'll be praying for God's complete healing.
You did not tell me about the tear! I think I need to fly out and take care of you:) I can't wait to meet my super healthy, full term (without his mommy having to lay around the whole time), beautiful neice or nephew! (AND I think you are mean for not letting us find out - we won't tell you... promise!)
Post a Comment