Saturday, December 20, 2008

I just thought you should know...

I just thought you should know that I have sent out 75 cards and still missed some people. Sorry!
I just thought you should know that I am an offical Californian as I made the comment to my Ryan that it was going to be very cold at 65 degrees.
I just thought you should know that I put mittens, a hat, and a lighter weight coat on Brody at 55 degrees.
I just thought you should know that we are going on a hayride tonight!
I just thought you should know that Brody now says, "no, mama...no tickles..." and then laughs and says, "tickle, tickle, tickle."
I just thought you should know that Ryan and I have eaten too many holiday cookies.
I just thought you should know that Makena choose Ryan to help her build an airplane out of boxes today...not me...and she choose to sit by him at breakfast and at lunch...hmmmm...dadddy's girl?
I just thought you should know that if you are someone who has sent us a box this past week, the kids are loving them!
I just thought you should know that if you are in MI or IN, we are missing you greatly this Christmas!!!

No comments: