I am thinking about making my blog private. I have a lot of stuff on her about my family. But if I go private I have to add everyone who reads it and have their email address... hmmmm ok, so if you want to still read it if I go private, then email me so I can have your address. Thanks!
3 comments:
I've had the same thought of doing the same thing to mine. But not everyone that reads it I have emails for. HMM!! Here is my email if you do.
melissasusan13@hotmail.com
Thank you!!! My good friend has her's private. I am going to add you to my email!! Thanks Melissa!!
Lots of my friends and family read it and will email me comments instead of doing it on the blog so I think that I am going to go private. :)
mel, do you want me to take you off my blog list on my blog?
my blogger address is kaitsmommie@yahoo.com
Post a Comment