Ok, so that is what I want to do with M and B tomorrow after preschool and naptime. I am going to pull out some fancy-schmancy things and get working. Ok, so I actually am not sure what I am going to do yet but I will be ready to go when the time comes.
Today started off way crazy as I was heading into the office for the first time for a meeting with fellow employees. I was up and ready to go, Ryan was at work, B and M were ready to go, but the baby-sitter....hello??? where are you???? Yes, she called me TEN MINUTES after she was suppose to be here and asked, "what time did you need me this morning?" I was LIVID! I had to be at work in 20 minutes and she hadn't left her house yet! (She lives 15 minutes away w/o traffic and it was the morning so there was traffic.) That was SO NOT GOOD! Overall, I was 30 mins. late and felt like a fool. I will now leave the childcare to Ryan or a PAID mommy friend the next time I have to go in. I will still use our sitter but for date nights when time doesn't really matter.
Ahh....overall the rest of the day went great. We picked up M's flower girl dress and it finally fits wonderfully. I made a yummy dinner which M did not eat b/c her tummy hurt. (I wasn't concerned until I saw that she hadn't eaten any of her mixed veggies and she loves mixed veggies. She is not a meat eater. I hope she is not getting sick.) Then I tutored my neighbor at night. Whew! What a day! Calgon, take me away!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment