Saturday, March 29, 2008

For Sale

I am offically selling my first craigslist item. Ryan sold something a few months ago but now it is my turn. I am so hoping to sell this item! :)

3 comments:

Jon and Melissa said...

I love CL. I sell stuff all the time. the one in CA was so much better then here. But I sell toys, clothes, whatever really. I used to do ebay but w/ fees then you have to ship and all that. What are you selling?

Ryan and Melanie said...

we are selling our glider and nursing stool which matches. i think my price may be too high so i may lower it and also post it to OC. i am having a garage sale soon and i was thinking about using cl for some of the things. is it easy to sell toys and clothes?

Lori said...

It is so easy to sell those things and you get more than you would at a resale shop. Love CL!!