Sunday, March 16, 2008

A Boy, A Girl, And A Dog






We have a dog! Actually, we are the proud "owners" of my parents dog, Mindy, for the months of March and April while they are out here visiting. Mindy is 13 years old which is about 90ish in dog years, rarly barks, sleeps a lot, and is great with Makena and Brody. She is a people dog. Translation: she hates to be left alone and would rather let be "petted" by Brody than stay in her "room" alone. Mindy is seriously my ideal dog and can do NO WRONG by Ryan. I am serious! However, while we are enjoying her we have realized that we are not ready for a dog. They are like another child but not as portable. So we are having fun and the kids adore her!

1 comment:

Jon and Melissa said...

that is why we don't have pets. I tell Jon I can barely keep up w/ him and the two kids and the mess that all creates. Ha. Plus it is cleaning up after more poo. No thanks!!