![]() |
| Make a postcard - it's easy! |
Brody loves bananas so today I cut up a bunch of tiny pieces and placed them on his tray. I let him go and practice using his pincor (sp?) grip. He did great and had a blast! I think this will be the key to keeping him entertained at dinnertime!

6 comments:
Mel,
OOHHH how I miss that age!!! Makes me want another one. I loved the song choice you made. I can't wait to do EP full time and stay home and have fun with you.
MaryKay
I now know all about wanting more kids. I keep telling Ryan that we need to have four. :) I too love this age! Are you doing EP full time next year?
Ooooh... I miss a baby in my house! I can't wait to have Brody time when we come. These pictures really make me go back to when I was almost 7 years old and had a little sister that looked just like Brody:) He is SO beautiful!
After seeing this I started giving Makenlee bannanas. It was hilirious to watch they keep sliding off her fingers and she'd look down and gave this look like how did that happen. So cute!!!
Melissa, have you tried any other finger food? I just did bananas and cheerios but need to start more b/c he totally likes it. YOu were so right about starting earlier with the second one. :)
puffs, lil pieces of bread, cooked carrots, these rice snack things. I honestly am going to try to give her little bites of what we eat w/in reason. Not giving her steak, ya know. She grabed my bannana out of my hand today, so I too think she is ready for more big people food.
Post a Comment