Makena never wants to go to bed at night and each night she asks for a drink of water after we pray with her. So we give her some water and more kisses and then walk out the door. Tonight was no different until she said, "I have to go potty." "OK.", I said and suddenly, she is standing behind me in the kitchen. I scoop her up and carry her back to bed. I sang to her while rocking and then layed her in bed. She asked me to lay down with her but I said that I would check on her in a while and if she was still awake, then I would lay with her. Well, guess what? She has been yelling ,"I'm awake! I'm still awake!" every two minutes for the last 10 minutes. I started cracking up! I finally went in and took a picture of her. I told her it hadn't been long enough yet and that she needed to be quiet now. So far, I haven't heard from her....
Saturday, November 03, 2007
sleepytime?
Makena never wants to go to bed at night and each night she asks for a drink of water after we pray with her. So we give her some water and more kisses and then walk out the door. Tonight was no different until she said, "I have to go potty." "OK.", I said and suddenly, she is standing behind me in the kitchen. I scoop her up and carry her back to bed. I sang to her while rocking and then layed her in bed. She asked me to lay down with her but I said that I would check on her in a while and if she was still awake, then I would lay with her. Well, guess what? She has been yelling ,"I'm awake! I'm still awake!" every two minutes for the last 10 minutes. I started cracking up! I finally went in and took a picture of her. I told her it hadn't been long enough yet and that she needed to be quiet now. So far, I haven't heard from her....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment