Ohh I love this time of year! Last night we took a night walk to look at the lights in our neighborhood. Many people have decorated and gone all out! That makes the season so fun! We have our lights up and home decorated. I made this Christmas banner on my computer the other day. I got the idea from PB and adapted it to fit our home. I only have three stockings but just can't seem to find four that I like so I may just keep three as R and I aren't doing them this year. hmmm....that may be tricky for Santa but we'll figure it out. Speaking of Santa, I found a neat site about the northpole so check it out. We need to go see him. I think Makena may not be scared of him this year!
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Ohh I love this time of year! Last night we took a night walk to look at the lights in our neighborhood. Many people have decorated and gone all out! That makes the season so fun! We have our lights up and home decorated. I made this Christmas banner on my computer the other day. I got the idea from PB and adapted it to fit our home. I only have three stockings but just can't seem to find four that I like so I may just keep three as R and I aren't doing them this year. hmmm....that may be tricky for Santa but we'll figure it out. Speaking of Santa, I found a neat site about the northpole so check it out. We need to go see him. I think Makena may not be scared of him this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
cute and creative! We emailed the big guy this year and he sent us and email back! Fun! I hope she is not scared of him this year. I love this time of year too!
Post a Comment